· Students can arrive for pictures as early as 12 noon
· Upon arrival, students will meet in the old OHS gymnasium. After pictures, students will be ushered into the orange hallway with their row leader into an air conditioned space
· Doors will open for seating at 1 p.m.
· Students are required to have checked-in with their faculty row leader by 12:45 p.m.
· Procession into the ceremony to begin promptly at 1:50 – the ceremony begins at 2 p.m.
Dress and Appearance
· Appropriate dress required for graduates (students without appropriate attire will not participate in the ceremony). If there are struggles in obtaining appropriate dress, please let either Dr. Deininger or Mr. Lawton know as soon as possible so they can work on a remedy.
o Males – Dress slacks, dress shirt with collar, dress shoes (brown or black casual shoes are acceptable, no flip-flops or tennis shoes) and cap and gown
o Females – Dress, blouse and skirt or dress pants, dress shoes/sandals (no flip-flops or tennis shoes), and cap and gown
o Alteration or disfigurement of graduation caps and gowns will be prohibited
During and After Your Ceremony
· All parties must remain quiet during the graduation ceremony so that each graduate and their family will have the opportunity to clearly hear their name as they cross the stage
· At the conclusion of the ceremony report cards and diplomas will be available in the OHS gymnasium. Please stay in line until you have received