- Don't forget to fill out the Google form if you want a school lunch today.
- OHS Girls Basketball will also be having one on one gym time starting Monday (Dec. 7). All girls basketball players should check their school e-mails for a message from Coach Rand. Sessions will consist of 30 minute time slots with one player/one coach at a time. Please use the Google doc in the e-mail from Coach Rand to sign up for a spot. Space is limited and on a first come first served basis.
- Have you purchased your yearbook? If not, see Mrs. Greenwood in the front office. Price is 50.00 and will go up to 55.00 upon returning from winter break.
- NHS is collecting non-perishable food items for Lifeline Food Pantry. Please bring in items and place them in either the box in the front office or Library.
- Some reminders as we return to school today after our remote learning period -
- There can only be 3 students at a time in the bathroom; if you go to the bathroom and there are already 3 people in there, please wait in the hall or go to class and let your teacher know you will need to go back to the bathroom
- You MUST wear your mask over your mouth and nose at all times, unless you are eating. We will not be as lenient about proper mask wearing as we were before. You will get one warning from your teacher, one warning from the office and on the third occurrence, you will be sent home until the end of the semester.
- At lunch, you must be seated 6 feet apart (spots have been designated); you also will be required to put your mask on as soon as you are done eating. Also, you must stay in your seat unless you are throwing something away
- We have made some classroom changes to make sure larger classes are spread out. Please understand that we know this isn’t ideal, but be respectful to your teacher
Check back weekly for updates!